Difference between revisions of "Extensions Language Manager Overrides Edit"
From Joomla! Documentation
(→Site and Administrator Links)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Revision as of 18:36, 21 March 2013
How to Access
Navigate to the the Language Overrides Manager. To add a new Override, click on the New icon in the toolbar. To edit an existing Override, click on the Overrides Constant or check the Overrides checkbox and press the Edit icon in the toolbar.
This is where you add a new Language Override String or edit an existing one.
Details and Options
Search Text you want to Change
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the language override and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the language override and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the language override and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another language override.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.