Difference between revisions of "Extensions Module Manager Articles Category"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (→Menu Assignment: category reorganizing)
m (→Description: updated)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:59, 3 September 2012
How to Access
This module displays a list of articles from one or more categories.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the module and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the module and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.