Extensions Module Manager Footer
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 07:28, 27 February 2013 by Wilsonge
How to Access
This Module displays the web site copyright and Joomla! license information.
Details and Options
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the module and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the module and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Front End Screenshot
Example Front End Site images are generic images using Joomla! core installation supplied free Front End Templates. The actual view can depend on the installed custom template used and the template's style for those views on a Joomla! website. Footer module shown:
The Module Type name for this Module is "mod_footer". It is not related to any other component.