Components Media Manager Options/pt
From Joomla! Documentation
Media Manager Options configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for Media Manager.
- Control the file types allowed for uploading,
- MIME type check,
- MIME type blacklisting, and more options for Media Manager.
How to Access
- Select Content → Media from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel
- Click the Options button in the toolbar.
- Legal Extensions (File Types). File types (extensions) users are allowed to upload, separated by a comma. Example: jpg,png,cvs...
- Maximum Size (in MB). Maximum file size in MB allowed for uploading.
- Path to Files Folder. Path to file folder relative to the root of Joomla installation.Note: Changing the default 'Path to Files Folder' to another folder than default 'images' may break your image links.
- Path to Images Folder. Path to images folder relative to the root of Joomla installation.Note: The 'Path to Images Folder' has to be the same or to a subfolder of 'Path to Files'.
- Restrict Uploads. (Yes/No) Restrict uploads to just images for Users with less than a Manager Permission if Fileinfo or MIME Magic isn't installed on server.
- Check MIME Types. (Yes/No) Use MIME Magic or Fileinfo to verify file types.
- Legal Image Extensions (File Types). Image file types allowed for uploading, comma separated. Used to check for valid image headers.
- Ignored Extensions. Ignored file types for MIME checking, comma separated.
- Legal MIME Types. Legal MIME types for MIME checking, comma separated.
Manage the permission settings for user groups.
To change the permissions for media, do the following.
- 1. Select the Group by clicking its title located on the left.
- 2. Find the desired Action. Possible Actions are:
- Configure ACL & Options. Users can edit the options and permissions of media.
- Configure Options Only. Users can edit the options except the permissions of media.
- Access Administration Interface. Users can access user administration interface of media.
- Create. Users can create content of media.
- Delete. Users can delete content of media.
- 3. Select the desired Permission for the action you wish to change. Possible settings are:
- Inherited: Inherited for users in this Group from the Global Configuration permissions of this site.
- Allowed: Allowed for users in this Group. Note that, if this action is Denied at one of the higher levels, the Allowed permission here will not take effect. A Denied setting cannot be overridden.
- Denied: Denied for users in this Group.
- 4. Click Save in Toolbar at top. When the screen refreshes, the Calculated Setting column will show the effective permission for this Group and Action.
At the top left you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Media options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Media options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Remember, these choices are applied globally.