Help310:Components Privacy Options
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 00:54, 26 December 2021 by FuzzyBot (Updating to match new version of source page)
Default options to set up the number of days (from 1 to 29 days) to consider a request as urgent. It shows a notification in the Privacy Dashboard screen when there are requests older than the specified number of days. The default setting is 14 days.
How to Access
- Select Users → Privacy from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel
- Click the Options button in the toolbar.
- Days To Consider Request Urgent. (1 day to 29 days). This allows to set up the number of days to consider a request as urgent. It will show a notification on the Privacy Dashboard when there are requests older than the specified number of days.
At the top left you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the Privacy options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the Privacy options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.