Components Privacy Requests/fr
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 08:18, 23 December 2021 by FuzzyBot (Updating to match new version of source page)
Provides an overview of the information requests available on a Joomla site. The screen is used to find, add, edit and delete information requests.
How to Access
- Select Users → Privacy from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel
- Select Requests in the left sidebar.
In the table containing Privacy Information Requests, these are the different columns as shown below. Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Status. The status of the information request.
- Invalid: The information request has been invalidated by a Super User.
- Pending: The user hasn't yet confirmed their information request (Quick Tip).
- Confirmed: The user has confirmed their information request.
- Completed: The information request has been completed by a Super User.
- Email. The email address of the individual owning the information being requested.
- Request Type. Displays the 2 different types of request.
- Export: When a user has sent a request for an export of their data.
- Remove: When a user has sent a request to be removed.
- Requested. When the information request has been sent
- ID. This is a unique identification number for this information request assigned automatically by Joomla. It is used to identify the information request internally, and you cannot change this number.
Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 dropdown input fields, Sort Table By: (preset to 'ID descending') and a number (preset to '20') to display.
These column sorting input fields shows the current method of sorting applied to the table. Use the dropdown field choices and click the column heading name. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
This will also change the value in the drop field to correspond with the column header name. The list will then be sorted in order by that column and a sort icon (up or down arrow) will show next to the column name. Click a second time to reverse the sort, which will change the corresponding drop field.
- ID descending (default). Shows ordering of selected column, ascending or descending.
- Number of information requests to display. Shows the number of information requests to display on one page, default is 20 information requests. If there are more information requests than this number, you can use the page navigation buttons to navigate between pages.
The List Filters are a series of controls that let you limit what Information Requests show in the screen. More than one filter may be entered. In this case, only Information Requests that meet all of the filter conditions will show on the list.
Filter by Partial Title or ID
In the upper left is a search field and 2 buttons.
- To filter by partial title, enter part of the title and click 'Search'
- To filter by ID number, enter "id:xx", where "xx" is the ID number (for example, "id:29").
- Click 'Clear' to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
Above the column headings, there are 2 dropdown list boxes.
- Select Status. Select the desired status (Invalid, Pending, Confirmed or Completed) to limit the list based on the status of the requests
- Select Request Type. Select the desired request type (Remove or Export) to limit the list based on the request type
Page Controls. When the number of information requests is more than one page, you will see a page control bar as shown below. The current page number being viewed is shaded.
- Start: Click to go to the first page.
- Prev: Click to go to the previous page.
- Page numbers: Click to go to the desired page.
- Next: Click to go to the next page.
- End: Click to go to the last page.
At the top left you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- New. Opens the editing screen to create a new information request.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Users have 2 ways to confirm:
- by visiting the URL mentioned in the email sent to the user or
- by copying the token from the email and paste it into the form in the given URL. The token is valid for 24 hours.
- Click on the Email address to view the information request.