Help310:Components User Actionlogs Options
From Joomla! Documentation
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The User Actions Log Options screen allows setting of parameters used globally for User Actions Log component.
Control if you want to
- enable or not the IP logging,
- the CVS delimiter you would like,
- what events should be logged
- and define the permissions for each user group.
How to Access
- Select Users → User Actions Log from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel
- Click the Options button in the toolbar.
- IP Logging. (Yes/No) This allows you to choose if you want the users' IP to be logged in the site and displayed in the User Actions log screen.
- CSV Delimiter. (Comma/Semicolon). This allows to choose if you want the actions log to be exported in CSV using comma or semicolon
- Events to Log. This allows to choose which events of your site should be logged.
At the top left you will see the toolbar.
The functions are: The functions are:
- Save. Saves the User Actions Log options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the User Actions Log options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.