Components User Actionlogs Options/nl
From Joomla! Documentation
The User Actions Log Options screen allows setting of parameters used globally for User Actions Log component.
Control if you want to
- enable or not the IP logging,
- the CVS delimiter you would like,
- what events should be logged
- and define the permissions for each user group.
How to Access
- Select Users → User Actions Log from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel
- Click the Options button in the toolbar.
- IP Logging. (Yes/No) This allows you to choose if you want the users' IP to be logged in the site and displayed in the User Actions log screen.
- CSV Delimiter. (Comma/Semicolon). This allows to choose if you want the actions log to be exported in CSV using comma or semicolon
- Events to Log. This allows to choose which events of your site should be logged.
At the top left you will see the toolbar.
The functions are: The functions are:
- Save. Saves the User Actions Log options and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the User Actions Log options and closes the current screen.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.