Extensions Extension Manager Languages
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 10:53, 14 February 2022 by Franz.wohlkoenig
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It will display a list of languages from the Joomla Accredited Languages server that you will be able to install with one click.
How to Access
- Select Extensions → Manage → Install Languages from the drop-down menu of the Joomla! Administrator Panel. Or select the Install Languages menu item in the Extension manager screen that appears.
This screen will display any available language in the accredited languages Joomla server. You will be able to check and install all the language packages listed in the screen.
At the top you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Install. Installs the selected item.
- Find languages. Find language packages in update.joomla.org languages.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
Links to Other Screens
At the top left, you will see the following links:
- Install. Links to the Install Screen.
- Update. Links to the Update Screen.
- Manage. Links to the Manage Screen.
- Discover. Links to the Discover Screen.
- Database. Links to the Database Screen.
- Warnings. Links to the Warnings Screen.
- Install Languages. Links to the Install Languages Screen.
- Update Sites. Links to the Update Sites Screen.