Help310:Extensions Extension Manager languages
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 09:40, 26 March 2022 by FuzzyBot (Updating to match new version of source page)
This screen allows you to install languages. It shows all available languages and the actual version.
How to Access
- Select Extensions → Manage → Install Languages from the dropdown menu of the Administrator Panel.
In the table containing languages these are the different columns as shown below. Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Language. Language of Joomla to install.
- Language Tag. Language Tag of the Language.
- Version. The version of the Language package.
- Details URL. URL of the Language package.
Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 dropdown input fields, Sort Table By: (preset to 'Language ascending') and a number (preset to '20') to display.
These column sorting input fields shows the current method of sorting applied to the table. Use the dropdown field choices and click the column heading name. Alternatively, click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
This will also change the value in the drop field to correspond with the column header name. The list will then be sorted in order by that column and a sort icon (up or down arrow) will show next to the column name. Click a second time to reverse the sort, which will change the corresponding drop field.
- Language ascending (default). Shows ordering of selected column, ascending or descending.
- Number of languages to display. Shows the number of languages to display on one page, default is 20 languages. If there are more languages than this number, you can use the page navigation buttons to navigate between pages.
The List Filters are a series of controls that let you limit what languages show in the screen. More than one filter may be entered. In this case, only languages that meet all of the filter conditions will show on the list.
Filter by Partial Title or ID
In the upper left is a search field and 2 buttons.
- To filter by partial title, enter part of the title and click 'Search'
- To filter by ID number, enter "id:xx", where "xx" is the ID number (for example, "id:29").
- Click 'Clear' to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
Page Controls. When the number of languages is more than one page, you will see a page control bar as shown below. The current page number being viewed is shaded.
- Start: Click to go to the first page.
- Prev: Click to go to the previous page.
- Page numbers: Click to go to the desired page.
- Next: Click to go to the next page.
- End: Click to go to the last page.
At the top right you will see the toolbar.
The functions are:
- Help. Opens this help screen.
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.