Menus Menu Item User Registration/es
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 13:37, 18 February 2017 by Shaz (Created page with "==Cómo acceder==")
To create a new User Registration Menu Item:
- Select Menus → [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation (for example, Menus → Main Menu).
- Click the New Toolbar button to create a new menu item.
- Click the Menu Item Type Select button and then click the User Registration Menu Item link under Users Manager.
To edit an existing User Registration Menu Item, click its Title in Menu Manager: Menu Items.
Used to create a default User Registration form for user registration. Default form contains basic information: Name, Username, Password, and Email Address.
For more information please see Menu Item Manager: Details Tab
- Menu Title. The title that will display for this menu item.
- Menu. Shows which menu the menu item will appear in.
- Menu Item Type. The Menu Item Type selected when this menu item was created. This can be one of the core menu item types or a menu item type provided by an installed extension.
Module Assignments Tab
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
- Save. Saves the menu item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the menu item and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the menu item and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another menu item.
- Cancel. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Front End Screenshot
Example Frontend Site images are generic images using Joomla core installation supplied free Frontend Templates. The actual view can depend on the installed custom template used and the template's style for those views on a Joomla website. Basic Default User Registration shown:
- For extended registration, see the User Profile Plugin. The User Profile Plugin can be used to add required fields for registration and it provides a method to force a TOS(Terms of Service) acceptance for registration.
|Related Help Screens||Description|
|Menus Menu Item User Login||Used to create a 'User Login Form' page for users to login to the website.|
|Menus Menu Item User Password Reset||Used to create a form which allows a user to reset their password with an email sent to the user's email associated with the account.|
|Menus Menu Item User Profile||Used to create a form which allows a user to edit their profile settings.|
|Menus Menu Item User Profile Edit||Used to create a form which allows a user to edit their profile settings.|
|Menus Menu Item User Reminder||Used to create a form which allows a user to request an e-mail with their username.|