Components Media Manager Options
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 11:54, 17 December 2012 by Tom Hutchison
Provides an method to apply global parameters to Media Manager.
How to Access
On Media Manager, click Options button at top in Toolbar.
Media Manager Options configuration allows setting of parameters used globally for Media Manager. Control the use of Captcha, registration allowed and type of registration, default user group new users, reset password or username counter, and new user registration email notice to administration.
This section shows permissions configuration for Media Manager. The screen shows as follows.
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the configurations and stays in the current screen.</translate>
- Save & Close. Saves the configurations and closes the current screen.</translate>
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.</translate>
- Help. Opens this help screen.</translate>
- Remember, these choices are applied globally.