Extensions Template Manager Templates
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 10:58, 5 January 2013 by JoomlaWikiBot
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It is used to preview and templates in your Joomla! website.
How to access
- Select the 'Templates' menu link from the Template Manager: Styles screen.
The Template Manager: Templates screen allows you to preview and edit templates which are installed in your Joomla! installation.
Click on the column heading to sort the list by that column's value.
- Template. The name of the template.
- Location. Whether the style is a public front-end or an administrator back-end style. 'Site' means it is a public front-end style. 'Administrator' means it is an administrator back-end style.
- Version. The version number of the item.
- Date. The date the item was created by the developer.
- Author. The developer of the template.
Filter by Partial Title
You can filter the list of items by typing in part of the Title.
<translate> Column Filtering</translate>
<translate> Above the column headers on the right, there are 2 drop down input fields, one to Sort Table by: and a number to display.</translate>
Filter by Location
In the upper right area, above the column headings, there is one drop-down list box as shown below:
Only items matching the selection will be displayed in the list.
- Select Location. The location the template is used in - Site or Administrator.
Number of Items to Display
Below the list you'll find:
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.</translate>
- Help. Opens this help screen.</translate>
At the top left, above the Filter, you will see the following two links:
- Styles. Click this link to go to the Template Manager: Styles screen.
- Templates. This link takes you to the screen you are currently on.
- To edit templates styles: Template Manager: Styles