Menus Menu Item Finder Search
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 17:57, 18 December 2012 by Tom Hutchison
Used to a page of search results from Smart Search, together with an optional form to allow refinement of the search criteria.
For more information please see Menu Item Manager: Details Tab
This menu item type requires that you select the following.
- Menu Title. The title that will display for this menu item.
- Menu Location. The menu that this menu item (choice) will be part of. The menus defined for the site will show in the list box.
- Search Query. Enter terms to make this item return results for the predefined terms.
- Search Filter. Select from list of <Search filter> in drop down to limit searches to the selected filter.
- Note: Filters must be created using Smart Search Filters before they are populated to this drop down list.
Advanced Options Tab
Module Assignments Tab
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the menu item and stays in the current screen.</translate>
- Save & Close. Saves the menu item and closes the current screen.</translate>
- Save & New. Saves the menu item and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another menu item.</translate>
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current menu item. Does not affect the current menu item. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new menu item.</translate>
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.</translate>
- Help. Opens this help screen.</translate>