Difference between revisions of "Extensions Module Manager Articles Archive"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (1 revision: Initial import of 3.0 help screens (derived from 2.5 help screens))
Revision as of 17:37, 15 September 2012
How to Access
This module shows a list of the calendar months containing archived articles. After you have changed the status of an article to archived, this list will be automatically generated.
<translate> At the top left you will see the toolbar:</translate>
<translate> The functions are:</translate> <translate>
- Save: Saves the module and stays in the current screen.</translate>
- Save & Close: Saves the module and closes the current screen.</translate>
- Save & New: Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.</translate>
- Save as Copy: Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.</translate>
- Cancel/Close: Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.</translate>
- Help: Opens this help screen.</translate>
- Count. The number of months to show in the module. When the Archived Articles filter shows, you may retrieve archived Articles from any month by changing the filter settings.
- Module Class Suffix. A suffix applied to the CSS class of the Module. This allows you to create customized CSS styles that will apply just to this module. You would then modify the "template.css" file of your template to apply styling to this new class.
- Enter this parameter with a leading space to create a new CSS class for this module. Enter the parameter without a leading space to change the CSS class name for this module.
- See the tutorial Using Class Suffixes in Joomla! 1.5/1.6 for more information.
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.