Difference between revisions of "Extensions Module Manager Articles Category"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (1 revision: Initial import of 3.0 help screens (derived from 2.5 help screens))
Revision as of 17:37, 15 September 2012
How to Access
This module displays a list of articles from one or more categories.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the module and stays in the current screen.</translate>
- Save & Close. Saves the module and closes the current screen.</translate>
- Save & New. Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.</translate>
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.</translate>
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.</translate>
- Help. Opens this help screen.</translate>