Difference between revisions of "Extensions Module Manager Random Image"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (1 revision: Initial import of 3.0 help screens (derived from 2.5 help screens))
Revision as of 17:37, 15 September 2012
Random Image Module
How to access
To access the Random Image module, go to your site back-end. Using the top menu, go to Extensions -> module manager and select "new". Then, select Random Image.
This Module displays a random image from a directory.
An example is shown below: File:Help30-Extensions-Module-Manager-Random-Image-screen.png
<translate> At the top left you will see the toolbar:</translate>
<translate> The functions are:</translate> <translate>
- Save: Saves the module and stays in the current screen.</translate>
- Save & Close: Saves the module and closes the current screen.</translate>
- Save & New: Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.</translate>
- Save as Copy: Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.</translate>
- Cancel/Close: Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.</translate>
- Help: Opens this help screen.</translate>
- Image Type. The type of image to display. Options are "jpg", "png", "gif", and so on. The default is "jpg".
- Image Folder. The folder on the server that stores the image files. The path is relative to the site URL (for example, "images/stories").
- Link. Optional web site to link to when image is clicked.
- Width (px). Optional image width, in pixels. If entered, image will be forced to this width.
- Height (px). Optional image height, in pixels. If entered, image will be forced to this height.
- Alternative layout Apply an alternative layout or template override
- Module Class Suffix Apply a CSS suffix to the module
- Caching. Use Global/No Caching. Whether or not to cache the content of this Module. A setting of "Use Global" will use the Cache Settings from the Global Configuration screen.
No tips have been added for the Wrapper module.