From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 18:07, 30 December 2013 by Tom Hutchison
Standardization on righttoc.
- Try refreshing(hard refresh) your browser. Tom Hutchison (talk) 21:13, 6 September 2013 (CDT)
Help Screens Automation
The Docs Team is in the process of Automation of the Helps Screens. What does this mean?
- This applies only to 3.x help screens. The 2.5 help screens are complete and static. Of course, any incorrect information should be corrected when found.
- Images can be updated for all help screens in a matter of minutes. The majority of all screenshots of the actual administrator page will not be necessary.
- Chunk pages are being created and can be updated automatically in a matter of minutes too.
- The changeover is all manual and there will be a slightly new layout.
- Once the changeover is complete, the updating of help pages by release can be done quickly.