Components Search Manager Options
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 04:35, 9 May 2013 by Wilsonge
How to Access
- Click the Global Configuration button in the Control Panel and click the Search button on left side panel, or
- Select Components → Search → Options from the drop-down menus.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the global configuration settings and stays in the current screen.</translate>
- Save & Close. Saves the global configuration settings and closes the current screen.</translate>
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.</translate>
- Help. Opens this help screen.</translate>
- Gather Search Statistics. Record the search phrases submitted by visitors.
- Use Search Areas. Show the search areas checkboxes.
- Created Date. Show Created Date
- OpenSearch Name. Name displayed for this site as a search provider.
- OpenSearch Description. Description displayed for this site as a search provider.
- Configure. Allows users in the group to edit the options of this extension.
- Access Administration Interface. Allows users in the group to access the administration interface for this extension.
- Edit State. Allows users in the group to change the state of any content in this extension.