How to Access
- Click the Global Configuration button in the Control Panel and click the Tags button on left side panel, or
- Select Components → Tags → Options from the drop-down menus.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the global configuration settings and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the global configuration settings and closes the current screen.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Tagged Items Options
- Default Tagged Items Layout. Choose a default layout to for tagged items. This layout will be used when a user clicks on a tag that doesn't have a menu item defined.