Extensions Module Manager Admin Custom
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 16:21, 4 December 2013 by Sovainfo
Custom HTML Module
- Custom HTML In this module you can put whatever text or other content you would like.
- Prepare Content Enable or Disable content preparation by plugins.
- Select a Background-Image Set or unset the image for the background of the module.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the module and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the module and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.