Extensions Module Manager Admin Latest
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 19:33, 6 December 2013 by Sovainfo
To 'add' a new Admin Latest module or 'edit' an existing Admin Latest module, navigate to the Module Manager:
- Select Extensions → Module Manager
Click the 'New' button and click on Admin Latest in the modal popup window.
To 'Edit' an existing Admin Latest module, in the Module Manager click on the Admin Latest Module's Title or click the Admin Latest module's check box and then click the Edit button in the Toolbar.
At the top left you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save. Saves the module and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the module and closes the current screen.
- Save & New. Saves the module and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another module.
- Save as Copy. Saves your changes to a copy of the current module. Does not affect the current module. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new module.
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.
- Help. Opens this help screen.