Menus Menu Item Text Separator
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 05:31, 28 October 2012 by Tom Hutchison
Menu Manager: Text Separator Menu Item
How To Access
To create a new Text Separetor Menu Item:
- Select Menus › [name of the menu] from the drop-down menu on the back-end of your Joomla! installation (for example, Menus › Main Menu).
- Click New to create a new menu item.
- Click the Menu Item Type Select button, System Links and then click the Text Seperator.(Last item in the list).
Menu Item separator provides:
- In your menu you want to seperate different links.
- In your menu you want to give some order.
- In your menu you want to give there some description before each link.
=How to Access
Menu Output Example
You can use image as a Text Separator. You have to write a Menu Title, but if you want to use only image as a separator, Menu Title can be only "space".
At the top right you will see the toolbar:
The functions are:
- Save: Saves the item and stays in the current screen.</translate>
- Save & Close. Saves the menu item and closes the current screen.</translate>
- Save & New. Saves the menu item and keeps the editing screen open and ready to create another menu item.</translate>
- Cancel/Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made.</translate>
- Help. Opens this help screen.</translate>