Edit Update Site
From Joomla! Documentation
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
The Edit Update Site screen shows some information about the update site. The Joomla! sources cannot be edited but other sources may allow editing.
How to access
- Select System → Update panel → Update Sites from the Administrator menu. Then...
- Select a Title link in the Update Site column.
- Name. The name of the site.
- Type. The type of site.
- Location. The URL of the XML file controlling the update.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Save. Saves the item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the item and closes the current screen.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new item.
- Help. Opens this help screen.