Help4.x:Extensions Extension Manager Languages
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 08:12, 16 November 2021 by FuzzyBot (Updating to match new version of source page)
This screen is accessed from the back-end Joomla! administrator panel. It will display a list of languages from the Joomla Accredited Languages server that you will be able to install with one click.
How to Access
- Select System → Install → Install Languages from the administrator menu.
- Or select System → Manage → Languages from the administrator menu and then...
- Click the Install Languages button on the Toolbar.
This screen will display any available language in the accredited languages Joomla server. You will be able to check and install all the language packages listed in the screen.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Options. Opens the Options window where settings such as default parameters can be edited.
- Help. Opens this help screen.
Search bar. This is a common feature of most Lists. The layout is as shown below.
- Search by Text. Enter part of the search term and click the Search icon. The search may be of one or more fields. Hover to see a Tooltip indicating which fields will be searched. In some cases a different format is required. For Example, to Search by ID enter "id:xx", where "xx" is the item ID number (for example, "id:9").
- Filter Options. Click to display or hide the additional filters.
- Clear. Click to clear the Filter field and restore the list to its unfiltered state.
- Ordering. Shows the current table ordering field. Select from the drop down list to change the order or click a column heading. Ordering may be in ascending or descending order. The column heading toggles between ascending and descending order.
- Number to Display. Shows the number of items in a list. The default for a site is 20 but this may be changed in the global configuration. Select from the drop-down list to change the number displayed. If you select too many complex items they will be slow to deliver and display.