From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 05:08, 19 September 2020 by Ceford (White space)
Default options to set up the number of days (from 1 to 29 days) to consider a request as urgent. It shows a notification in the Privacy Dashboard screen when there are requests older than the specified number of days. The default setting is 14 days.
How To Access
- Select Users → Privacy → Requests from the Administrator menu. Or...
- Select Users → Privacy → Capabilities from the Administrator menu. Or...
- Select Users → Privacy → Consents from the Administrator menu. Then...
- Select the Options button on the Toolbar.
- Days To Consider Request Urgent. (1 day to 29 days). This allows you to set up the number of days to consider a request as urgent. It will show a notification on the Privacy Dashboard when there are requests older than the specified number of days.
At the top of the page you will see the toolbar shown in the Screenshot above. The functions are:
- Save. Saves the item and stays in the current screen.
- Save & Close. Saves the item and closes the current screen.
- Close. Closes the current screen and returns to the previous screen without saving any modifications you may have made. This toolbar icon is not shown if you are creating a new item.
- Help. Opens this help screen.