How can you help the extension submission process?
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 15:24, 1 September 2012 by JoomlaWikiBot
There are several ways you can help the extension submission process go faster and smoother. As you may know, the Joomla! Extension Directory is supported by volunteers and it takes time to go through all the extensions. To make things easier:
- Make sure your download link leads directly to the download page. It makes downloading and testing the extension a whole lot easier.
- Make sure a front-end/public/guest user can actually download the extension.
- Test your extension to make sure the package can be installed.
- If you have use the Joomla! logo anywhere, make sure it follows the logo guidelines.
- If you need to make changes to your extension listing and it has not been published, do not submit another application. Removing duplicates takes up precious time. Instead, either email your changes to email@example.com with detailed information about your extension or wait until your extension is published.