How to create an article from the front end
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 06:24, 29 April 2013 by Wilsonge
- Click on “Submit an Article” in the user menu of the front end.
- Title your article in the text field labeled title.
- Add images to your document. You can select previously uploaded pictures, give a direct URL to an image or upload your own image. (optional)
- Add pagebreaks to your article. Pagebreaks make a table of contents for your article. (optional)
- Add a readmore tag to your article. Anything past the readmore tag can only be seen if the article is viewed individually. (optional)
- Type your article in the large text field.
- Return to the top of the page and click on the save button to create the article. Clicking on cancel will take you back to the homepage without saving.