How to disable the Strong Passwords feature
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 08:28, 9 December 2013 by Tom Hutchison
This is a draft for expansion and review.
- Log in to the Administrator.
- In the top menu, select Extensions -> Plugin Manager.
- In the "- Select Type -" filter in the left-hand column, choose "user".
- In the list of user plugins click on the plugin called "User - Joomla".
- Change the "Strong Passwords" setting to "No".
- Click the "Save and Close" toolbar button.
Your site will now no longer use enhanced passwords.