Inserting a table into an Article
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 15:08, 22 June 2008 by Jonflgiles
This article is tagged because it NEEDS REVIEW. You can help the Joomla! Documentation Wiki by contributing to it.
More pages that need help similar to this one are here. NOTE-If you feel the need is satistified, please remove this notice.
A table may be inserted into an Article as follows:
- Open the Article for editing either by:
- Click the Content > New Article menu item to go to the Article Manager, select the Article and click the Edit toolbar button.
- Clicking the Add New Article button in the Control Panel.
- If logged in to the Front-end, you have appropriate permissions and are viewing the Article you wish to edit: Click the Edit toolbar button.
- Locate the position in the Article editor where you want to insert a table with the cursor.
- Click the Inserts a new table editor toolbar button. The Insert/Modify table screen opens.
- Select the number of rows and columns and other parameters according to your requirements.
- Click the Insert button.
- Clicking the Cancel button closes the Insert/Modify table screen.
- A blank table will be inserted. Type content into individual cells by clicking in a cell and typing.
Modifying a table
Insert a new row
- Select a cell in a row above or below where you wish to insert a new row. Click the Insert row before or Insert row after editor toolbar button.
Delete a row
- Select a cell in the row you wish to delete. Click the Delete row editor toolbar button.
Insert a new column
- Select a cell in a column adjacent to where you wish to create a new column. Click the Insert column before or Insert column after editor toolbar button.
Delete a column
- Select a cell in the column you wish to delete. Click the Remove column editor toolbar button.