Difference between revisions of "Customising the JA Purity template/customisations/Adding or changing a header colour scheme"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (Changed categorisation.)
m (Add or change header color scheme moved to Add or change JA Purity header colour scheme: Subject is more specific. Spelling should be British/Australian.)
Revision as of 03:44, 27 May 2009
Header color schemes are kept in the directory /ja_purity/styles/header. Editing the CSS file will change the colors.
To add a new color scheme:
- Create a new directory under /ja_purity/styles/header called by your color's name (i.e. gray).
- Copy all the contents (including sub-directories) of one of the other directories (i.e. blue) into this directory.
- Edit the style.css file to have the colors you want. For instance the following changes will make a readable set of colors:
#006699 -> #CCCCCC; #C3DFED -> #444444; #1E7CAB -> #BBBBBB.
- Edit the images to make them the colors you want.
- Select the color for your new directory in the template manager.
Remember to refresh. reload, etc. to get the colors to show up.