Customising the JA Purity template/customisations/Replacing the header pictures
From Joomla! Documentation
< J1.5:Customising the JA Purity template | customisationsRevision as of 11:04, 28 July 2008 by Sybil
JA Purity comes as a *.zip - file. To see what is in it, download it to your computer and unzip it. All files are to be found in the ja_purity directory.
- Find the header pictures in your ja_purity template folder: The image directory stores two subdirectories, namely header and rtl, as well as the other JA Purity image files.
- Open the header directory, download one of them and note, that your new pictures have to have the same names, id est header1.jpg, header2.jpg and header3.jpg.
- Analyze the size, it is 600 x 80 pixels, and create your image files 600 x 80 pixels according to your needs.
- Create three files and rename them header1.jpg, header2.jpg and header3.jpg. The smaller in KB, the faster these new header images load.
- Upload these three image files into your header directory. Please do not forget to reload your page to see the changes.