Editors parameter type
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 02:26, 11 June 2013 by Wilsonge (Fix red link)
The "J1.5" namespace is an archived namespace. This page contains information for a Joomla! version which is no longer supported. It exists only as a historical reference, it will not be improved and its content may be incomplete and/or contain broken links.
|Parameters have been superseded by form fields in Joomla! 1.6. You may want to use the corresponding Editors form field type.|
The editors parameter type provides a drop down list of the available and enabled WYSIWYG editors. If the parameter has a saved value this is selected when the page is first loaded. If not, the default value (if any) is selected.
The first option on the list is always '- Select Editor -' (which is a translatable string) and is given the value 0.
- type (mandatory) must be editors.
- name (mandatory) is the unique name of the parameter.
- label (mandatory) (translatable) is the descriptive title of the field.
- default (optional) is the default editor name. This is the name listed in the File column in the Plugin Manager screen.
- description (optional) (translatable) is text that will be shown as a tooltip when the user moves the mouse over the drop-down box.
Example XML parameter definition:
<param name="myeditor" type="editors" default="none" label="Select an editor" />