Difference between revisions of "Restricting access to a Category"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (Wilsonge moved page Restricting access to a Category to J1.5:Restricting access to a Category: Move to 1.5 namespace)
Latest revision as of 06:58, 5 June 2013
To restrict access to a category:
- Login to the administrative back end.
- Get into the Category Manager by either:
- Selecting Category Manager from the Site Control Panel, or
- Navigating to Content > Category Manager using the menu bar.
- In the Category Manager:
- Go to the category of interest and repeatedly click in the Access Level column until the desired access level appears.
- That's it.