Aggiornare da Joomla! 3.4.x a 3.5
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 03:22, 13 March 2016 by Ste (Created page with "'''IMPORTANTE! Non si può aggiornare dalla 3.4.x alla 3.5 da gestione estensioni.'''")
You have to update via the Joomla! Update component or by manual action as indicated hereafter.
Preferably you update your Joomla! Installation by using the Joomla! Update component and use the fix database option via Extension → Manage → Database and select the Fix button on the top left.
If you don't know how to use the Joomla! update component, please see: Joomla! Update Component.
If you can’t update your Joomla! Installation in the prefered way because of hosting limitations or connection issues, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the update package from (link)
- Extract the download package on your computer
- Upload the content of the extracted download package to the root or the folder where your Joomla! Installation is.
- Log in to your Joomla! Administrator panel and go to Extension → Manage → Database and select the Fix button on the top left.
- Go within the manage section to Discover menu item in the left menu and click the Discover button. Install any Joomla! extension shown in the list by pressing the Install button.
- In the main menu of your administrator panel, go to System → Clear Cache and if any rows are shown, select them and click the Delete button at the top left.