Aggiornare da Joomla! 3.4.x a 3.5
From Joomla! Documentation
Devi aggiornare attraverso il componente Aggiornamento di Joomla! o manualmente come indicato di seguito.
Preferably you update your Joomla! Installation by using the Joomla! Update component and use the fix database option via Extension → Manage → Database and select the Fix button on the top left.
If you don't know how to use the Joomla! update component, please see: Joomla! Update Component.
If you can’t update your Joomla! Installation in the prefered way because of hosting limitations or connection issues, you will need to follow these steps:
- Download the update package from (link)
- Extract the download package on your computer
- Upload the content of the extracted download package to the root or the folder where your Joomla! Installation is.
- Log in to your Joomla! Administrator panel and go to Extension → Manage → Database and select the Fix button on the top left.
- Go within the manage section to Discover menu item in the left menu and click the Discover button. Install any Joomla! extension shown in the list by pressing the Install button.
- In the main menu of your administrator panel, go to System → Clear Cache and if any rows are shown, select them and click the Delete button at the top left.