From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 10:36, 2 March 2014 by Tom Hutchison
The Joomla! Documentation Wiki contains collaborative community-contributed documentation for the Joomla! project.
Documentation Policies and Guidelines
JDOC Projects (Helping the wiki)
- Joomla! Beginners Tutorial Project
- The aim of the Beginners Tutorial Project is to construct useful, easy to follow Tutorials aimed at Joomla! Beginners. Topics will include helpful 'how to's' for the benefit of those new to Joomla!
- Joomla! Developer Tutorials Project
- This project is aimed at creating consistent, easy-to-follow Tutorials for Joomla! Extension Developers, written by Joomla! Developers.</translate>
- Joomla! Help Screens Project
- This project focuses on the administrator Joomla! 2.5 Help screens and Joomla! 3.5 Help screens. Unless a Joomla! Installation is modified, all core component Help screens are being served from this wiki. The summary status of each Joomla! Help screen can be found in the previous links.</translate>