From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 18:10, 22 February 2008 by Chris Davenport
This is a list of small tasks that should be quick to get done and might be a good introduction to working on the documentation.
- Joomla! - basic introduction to what Joomla! is, why you might want to download it, and where to go to get more information.
- Copying a Joomla website
- Using an FTP client to upload files
- Using a terminal session
- Migrating from 1.0.x to 1.5 Stable - see 
We need some basic information on the following pages. Looking for a simple definition of the term with links to further information if required.
- ACL (redirect to Access Control List)
- Access Control List
- Admin (redirect to Administrator)
- Configuration (redirect to Screen.config.15)
- Front page
- Global configuration (redirect to Screen.config.15)
- LDAP as in Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
- Module positions
- Register globals
- Restricted access
- Screen Captures
- session save path