Developer Tutorials Project/Get Involved
From Joomla! Documentation
JDOC:Developer Tutorials ProjectRevision as of 09:31, 16 March 2013 by JoomlaWikiBot
You don't need to join the Documentation Working Group to help improve and maintain the Joomla! Documentation Wiki. You don't need to be an expert on writing Joomla! extensions! There are many tasks which can help you learn Joomla! development while helping maintain the Tutorial pages. Please note that registration on this wiki is entirely separate from registration on other Joomla! sites, such as the Joomla! forum.
- Just Register and login on this wiki to get started.
- Already registered, sign up to help this particular JDOC Project on the Talk page with your wiki signature('4' tildes '~~~~') and task(s). Make sure you check the 'Watch this page' box or alternatively, you can add the project page to your Watchlist. It will keep you up to date on the project.
- For example:
- ~~~~ - categorisation
- ~~~~ - techinical review
- ~~~~ - project tasks page
- ~~~~ - update project tasks page, technical reviewer
- For example:
- Not sure you can help this project, or think you can help somewhere else? Join a different JDOC Project! The Joomla! Docs Wiki is a collaborative community-contributed resource of the Joomla! project. Everyone's help is appreciated and needed to maintain it.
Want to help but don't know how?
If you would like to contribute to the Wiki and just don't know where to start, please contact a member of the Documentation Working Group.