Local wiki extensions
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 18:29, 8 January 2008 by Chris Davenport
Extensions are additions to the MediaWiki code that perform special functions.
The Geshi syntax-highlighter extension has been installed on this wiki. For PHP code use <source lang="php">Your PHP code here</source>. Further information can be found here.
For example, inserting the following in your wiki page:
<source lang="php"> <?php echo "Hello World\n"; ?> </source>
will result in:
<?php echo "Hello World\n"; ?>
Additional Parser Functions
The ParserFunctions extension has been added. This extension provides the following additional functions:-
- #expr: computes simple mathematical expressions;
- #if: if-then-else construct;
- #ifeq: compares two strings or numbers;
- #ifexists: determines if a particular page exists;
- #ifexpr: evaluates and expression and tests the result;
- #switch: switch/case statement;
- #time: time and date formatting function;
- #rel2abs: converts a relative to an absolute path;
- #titleparts: extracts parts of a page title.
Full documentation for these functions can be found here.