Local wiki extensions
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 19:23, 18 January 2008 by CirTap
Extensions are additions to the MediaWiki code that perform special functions.
The Geshi syntax-highlighter extension has been installed on this wiki. For PHP code use <source lang="php">Your PHP code here</source>. Further information can be found here.
For example, inserting the following in your wiki page:
<source lang="php"> <?php echo "Hello World\n"; ?> </source>
will result in:
<?php echo "Hello World\n"; ?>
Additional Parser Functions
The ParserFunctions extension has been added. This extension provides the following additional parser functions:-
- #expr: computes simple mathematical expressions;
- #if: if-then-else construct;
- #ifeq: compares two strings or numbers;
- #ifexists: determines if a particular page exists;
- #ifexpr: evaluates and expression and tests the result;
- #switch: switch/case statement;
- #time: time and date formatting function;
- #rel2abs: converts a relative to an absolute path;
- #titleparts: extracts parts of a page title.
Full documentation for these functions can be found here.
References and Footnotes
In your article or tutorial you may want to add external links but they may clutter the text and reduce readability. In order to add a reference enclose the text in a ref element: <ref>your reference entry</ref>. At the end of the page add <references /> to display a list of all ref entries.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found