From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 14:24, 26 February 2013 by Tom Hutchison
- Joomla! Developer Tutorials Project
- This project is aimed at creating consistent, easy-to-follow Tutorials for Joomla! Extension Developers, written by Joomla! Developers.
- Joomla! Help Screens Project
- This team is currently compiling the help screens for Joomla 2.5 and Joomla! 3.0. These are being served from this wiki and you can see a summary page showing the current status of each page. Summaries for 2.5 Help screens are here and 3.0 Help screens are here.
- Joomla! 1.5 Template Tutorials Project
- This project is aimed at producing comprehensive documentation covering all aspects of Joomla 1.5 (and later) templates.
- API Reference Project
- The aim of the API Reference Project is to construct a useful reference manual on the Joomla 1.5 (and later) Framework API which will complement, rather than replace, the automatically generated material on http://api.joomla.org. The starting point for the API Reference is the Framework page which lists all of the classes in the Framework API.]]