Joomla! 1.5 Specific FAQs
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 08:21, 19 January 2008 by Elin
- 1 What is a Release Candidate (RC)?
- 2 Do I have to upgrade to version 1.5?
- 3 How do I install Joomla! 1.5?
- 4 How do I upgrade to Joomla! 1.5?
- 5 What happened to the locale setting?
- 6 Where did the installer go?
- 7 Only one edit window! How do I create "Read more..."?
- 8 Where did the Mambots go?
- 9 Where is the static content?
- 10 Will my 1.0 extensions still work?
- 11 How do I create a custom module?
- 12 How do I set global preferences for content?
- 13 Why won't my legacy extension install?
What is a Release Candidate (RC)?
In the software development cycle, a release candidate is a release that could potentially be a final product. A release candidate can be used for production sites, but it is still possible that changes could be made prior to the general release.