JoomlaCode. Why did your project get rejected?
From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 09:15, 8 January 2011 by Realityking
The "Project Rejected" email should contain specific information regarding the reason(s) why, and may suggest a remedy.
Most common reasons to date:
- The description is non-English; multi-lingual is more than acceptable.
- The description does not provide enough information about the project purpose and outcome.
- The project does not conform to the requirements of the JoomlaCode.org project rules.
- Your project was not related to Joomla!
- Your project was a "commercial" product.
- Your project is not a "code" project.