From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 07:56, 19 January 2008 by Elin
- 1 What is JoomlaCode?
- 2 Where can I find information to checkout Joomla! using SVN?
- 3 I registered and account on JoomlaCode.org, but I never received my Activation Email. What do I do?
- 4 Why did my project get rejected?
- 5 If I have a problem or find a bug with JoomlaCode.org how can I report it?
- 6 When I created my account, I typed in the wrong UNIX Name. Can you change it for me?
- 7 Why I get a "Permission Denied" message when trying to view a project?
- 8 My project got rejected because of and I was asked to re-register it. Now I cannot re-submit it, I get a message saying that the project already exists. What do I do?
What is JoomlaCode?
Joomlacode.org is the repository for the Joomla! source code as well as many open source Joomla! extensions. It requires separate registration from the the other joomla.org sites.
Where can I find information to checkout Joomla! using SVN?
I registered and account on JoomlaCode.org, but I never received my Activation Email. What do I do?
Please ensure that the email containing the Activation Email is not in your Spam folder. If you still can not find it, then email a JoomlaCode.org Team Member http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,149788.0.html and ask that they email the Activation Link to you directly.