From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 08:59, 19 January 2008 by Elin
- 1 What is JoomlaCode?
- 2 Where can I find information to checkout Joomla! using SVN?
- 3 I registered and account on JoomlaCode.org, but I never received my Activation Email. What do I do?
- 4 Why did my project get rejected?
- 5 If I have a problem or find a bug with JoomlaCode.org how can I report it?
- 6 When I created my account, I typed in the wrong UNIX Name. Can you change it for me?
- 7 Why I get a "Permission Denied" message when trying to view a project?
- 8 My project got rejected because of and I was asked to re-register it. Now I cannot re-submit it, I get a message saying that the project already exists. What do I do?
What is JoomlaCode?
Joomlacode.org is the repository for the Joomla! source code as well as many open source Joomla! extensions. It requires separate registration from the the other joomla.org sites.
Where can I find information to checkout Joomla! using SVN?
I registered and account on JoomlaCode.org, but I never received my Activation Email. What do I do?
Please ensure that the email containing the Activation Email is not in your Spam folder. If you still can not find it, then email a JoomlaCode.org Team Member http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,149788.0.html and ask that they email the Activation Link to you directly.
Why did my project get rejected?
The "Project Rejected" email should contain specific information regarding the reason(s) why, and may suggest a remedy.
- Most common reasons to date:
- Non-English Description, Multi-Lingual is more than acceptable.
- Description does not provide enough information about the project purpose and outcome.
- The project does not conform to the requirements of the JoomlaCode.org project rules.
- Your project was not related to Joomla!
- Your project was a "commercial" product.
- Your project is not a "code" project.