From Joomla! Documentation
< Joomla brochureRevision as of 18:24, 29 May 2011 by Hengsovann
- 1 Khmer
- 1.1 តើជុំឡា Joomla ជាអ្វី?
- 1.2 តើប្រព័ន្ធគ្រប់គ្រងមាតិកា (CMS) ជាអ្វី?
- 1.3 តើឧទាហរណ៍ជាក់ស្ដែងដែល Joomla អាចធ្វើបានមានអ្វីខ្លះ?
- 1.4 ខ្ញុំត្រូវការបង្កើតស្ថានបណ្ដាញមួយសម្រាប់អតិថិជន ។ តើ Joomla នឹងជួយខ្ញុំយ៉ាងដូម្ដេច?
- 1.5 Who uses Joomla?
- 1.6 How can I be sure there will be Joomla support in the future?
- 1.7 I’m a developer. What are some advanced ways I can use Joomla?
- 1.8 Joomla seems the right solution for me. How do I get started?
- 1.9 Joomla Features
តើជុំឡា Joomla ជាអ្វី?
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
តើប្រព័ន្ធគ្រប់គ្រងមាតិកា (CMS) ជាអ្វី?
A content management system is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. Since the CMS manages all your content, you don’t have to.
តើឧទាហរណ៍ជាក់ស្ដែងដែល Joomla អាចធ្វើបានមានអ្វីខ្លះ?
Joomla is used all over the world to power Web sites of all shapes and sizes. For example:
- Corporate Web sites or portals
- Corporate intranets and extranets
- Online magazines, newspapers, and publications
- E-commerce and online reservations
- Government applications
- Small business Web sites
- Non-profit and organizational Web sites
- Community-based portals
- School and church Web sites
- Personal or family homepages
ខ្ញុំត្រូវការបង្កើតស្ថានបណ្ដាញមួយសម្រាប់អតិថិជន ។ តើ Joomla នឹងជួយខ្ញុំយ៉ាងដូម្ដេច?
Joomla is designed to be easy to install and set up even if you’re not an advanced user. Many Web hosting services offer a single-click install, getting your new site up and running in just a few minutes. Since Joomla is so easy to use, as a Web designer or developer, you can quickly build sites for your clients. Then, with a minimal amount of instruction, you can empower your clients to easily manage their own sites themselves. If your clients need specialized functionality, Joomla is highly extensible and thousands of extensions (most for free under the GPL license) are available online in the Joomla Extensions Directory. Here are just some examples:
- Dynamic form builders
- Business or organisational directories
- វិចិត្រសាលរូបភាព និង ពហុមេឌៀ
- E-commerce and shopping cart engines
- កម្មវិធីវេទិកា និងជជែក
- Directory services
- Email newsletters
- Data collection and reporting tools
Who uses Joomla?
Here are just a few examples of sites that use Joomla:
- United Nations
- MTV Networks Quizilla
- L.A. Weekly
- Harvard University
- Outdoor Photographer
More examples of companies using Joomla can be found online in the Joomla Community Showcase.
How can I be sure there will be Joomla support in the future?
Joomla is the most popular open source CMS currently available as evidenced by a vibrant and growing community of friendly users and talented developers. Joomla’s roots go back to 2000 and, with over X million community users and contributors, the future looks bright for the award-winning Joomla Project.
I’m a developer. What are some advanced ways I can use Joomla?
Many companies and organizations have requirements that go beyond what is available in the basic Joomla package. In those cases, Joomla’s powerful application framework makes it easy for developers to create sophisticated add-ons that extend the power of Joomla into virtually unlimited directions.
Joomla seems the right solution for me. How do I get started?
Joomla is free, open, and available to anyone under the GPL license. Read Getting Started with Joomla” to find out the basics then try out our online demo and you’ll quickly discover how simple Joomla is. If you’re ready to install Joomla, download the latest version— you’ll be up and running in no time.
- Completely database driven site engines
- News, products or services sections fully editable and manageable
- Topics sections can be added to by contributing authors
- Fully customisable layouts including left, center and right menu boxes
- Browser upload of images to your own library for use anywhere in the site
- Dynamic Poll/Voting booth for on- the-spot results
- Fully accessible Web site standard
- Runs on Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS X server, Windows, Solaris and AIX
- Change order of objects including news, FAQs, articles etc.
- Random newsﬂash generator
- Remote author submission module for News, Articles, FAQs and Links
- Object hierarchy—as many sections, departments, divisions and pages as you want
- Image library—store all your PNGs, PDFs, DOCs, XLSs, GIFs and JPEGs online for easy use
- Automatic path-finder. Place a picture and let Joomla ﬁx the link
- News feed manager. Choose from news feeds from around the world
- Archive manager. Put your old articles into cold storage rather than throw them out
- Email-a-friend and Print-format for every story and article
- In-line Text editor similar to Word Pad
- User editable look and feel
- Custom Page Modules. Download custom page modules to spice up your site
- Template Manager. Download templates and implement them in seconds
- Layout preview. See how it looks before going live
- Banner manager. Make money off of your site.
- Front-end is separated from admin
- Right-to-left support •
These are the minimum requirements needed before installation of Joomla 1.5 can be successful.
- PHP 4.3 or above
- MySQL 3.23 or above
- Apache 1.3 or above
You must ensure that you have MySQL, XML, and Zlib functionality enabled within your PHP installation.
These are the minimum requirements needed before installation of Joomla 1.6.x can be successful.
- Apache: v2.x recommended + http://www.apache.org
- PHP: v5.2.4 + http://www.php.net
- MySQL: v5.0.4+ http://www.mysql.com
Microsoft IIS: v7 http://www.iis.net
- PHP v5.2.4 +
- MySQL v5.1
Up to date info can be found at: http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/technical-requirements.html
For more information visit:
Joomla! http://www.joomla.org/ Community http://community.joomla.org/ Help http://docs.joomla.org/Forum http://forum.joomla.org/ Extensions http://extensions.joomla.org/ JoomlaCode http://www.joomlacode.org Developers http://developer.joomla.org/