Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
From Joomla! Documentation
m (updating the main page for new template)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Revision as of 15:46, 15 January 2014
Welcome to Joomla! Documentation! An online collaborative community manual for Joomla! users, developers or anyone interested in learning more about Joomla! Currently, we have 5,507 articles written and maintained by our Joomla! community members. If you want to help with our documentation, please read How to Contribute to Joomla! Documentation.
- Learn More About Joomla → What is the Joomla CMS, what can it do for you, and how to install it.
- Beginners → Where do I start? I am ready to use Joomla but I have no idea what to do first.
- Administrators → You are a Joomla website administrator and responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the website.
- Developers → You are a developer interested in creating a Joomla extension, module, or plugin.
- Common Tasks & Solutions
Get Involved and Give Back
If you want to give back to Joomla! and the Joomla! Community, here are just a few ways you can make a difference.
- Volunteer to Help with Documentation - It's easy, every little task is appreciated and you don't have to be a Joomla! expert.
- Join the Bug Squad and help squash some bugs.
- Become a Joomla! Core Code Contributor and help improve the functionality of Joomla!
- Help answer questions on the Joomla! Forum.
- Join or start a JUG (Joomla User Group) in your area.