From Joomla! Documentation
Revision as of 23:09, 20 January 2008 by CirTap
The Documentation Working Group is considering creating personas to assist writers in focussing documentation more accurately on the needs of users.
To do this we need to do several things:
- roughly draft some personas so we can start using them as soon as possible.
- devise a survey that we can use to hone and validate the personas.
- write documentation about how to make use of the personas.
These are the personas we think we need.
- developer persona
- template designer persona
- extension developer persona
- website administrator persona
- website owner persona
- content creator persona
- contest consumer persona (is this required?)
Please suggest possible survey questions here. If possible also give a rationale for choosing the question and what you expect to discover by asking it.