JBS Portal Page · Bug Squad · Tracker Team · Coding Team · Testing Team · Automated Testing Team
<translate> This is where you will find all the information you need as a Joomal! Bug Squad member.</translate>
<translate> The Joomla! Bug Squad (JBS) is a team within the Production Working Groups. Their job is to identify and fix bugs in Joomla. This includes the following: </translate>
- Joomla! uses GitHub as its code repository and for reporting bugs.
- You will need a GitHub user account to report issues on the CMS Issue tracker.
- You will use your GitHub user account to submit patches (PRs) against the Joomla code repository for bug fixes.
- You will use your GitHub user account to test patches using the Joomla! Patch Tester.
- Send an email request to Roland Dalmulder requesting membership in the Joomla! Bug Squad. You will have to provide your GitHub Username.
Teams are flexible and overlapping.